Are you looking for a dynamic and educative speaker for your next event?
Attorney Peter C. Wittlin, one of the most sought-after real estate attorneys across Southern California, will bring unparalleled knowledge, motivation and empowerment to your audience. With more than 30 years of experience and twice a recipient of the “Most Outstanding Achievement Award” from the Orange County Bar Association real estate section, Peter’s expertise spans across a vast array of areas including but not limited to: real estate, bankruptcy, business, probate, litigation, appeals, etc.
Popular topics Peter can speak about:
- What Realtors Should Know About Probate Sales
- Protecting the Broker’s Rights to a Commission: Dealing with Seller’s Remorse – Encouraging Buyer to Sue for Specific Performance so Commission May be Funded from Sale Proceeds
- California Real Estate Law Updates
- California Real Estate Law Appellate Decisions
Former Speaking Events:
- 2016 Presentation Orange County Bar Association – 2015
- Century 21
- Regency Real Estate